Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Days off...

Since my cold persisted, I wound up having 4 days off work in a row. And what have I accomplished?? Not a lot. I really miss the days of being a kid...when I was sick as a kid I never thought I was missing out on anything except my math (or other) homework...and really, how much did that matter?? The day would be spent sleeping and watching TV, and when I felt good enough, maybe I'd play some Nintendo. Now, sick days are spent lying on the couch, wallowing in self-pity, wishing I felt good enough to just get up and go to work so I can make some money, or at least felt good enough to get some stuff done around the house. And this incredible sense of guilt, just for not going to work. Oh well, I'm feeling fine now, and it's time to go back in the morning. Hope my patients are all in a good mood.

Do any of you have a schedule that completely differs from your spouse/significant other?? Tim and I are never home at the same time, or rather, when he's home, I'm asleep, and when I'm at work, he's at home. I thought this was a decent arrangement for awhile. I'm starting to realize it stinks. I know you all ("you all" being anyone reading this ridiculously boring post) don't want me to get all mushy...but it's nice to say something about it once in awhile.

So, pics to come soon of our house....just as soon as Tim tells me where the camera charger is...

No comments: